I´m no coder, but I want to say it should have to give an idea about what id
does or what features the developers think the users will VALUE most, if you
think nodes is te mos important thing you maybe want to combine the concept
with *nix or with cinema... NodiX sounds too stupid (sory for mention it) but
ilustrates the example (xnodeHD,NodeHD,nodeXTreme)
if you want to point something in the core, you coul think something like:
-CinECORE
 -REELENGINE
-HorsengineHD
-CinMultiple

well.. all those sound too stupid now that i read them, hehehe... but those may
iluminate someone to find the rigth name :P just a contribution.
Marquitux

PS: can you create some kind of interoperativity with other nle´s , or DVD
creation programs, to wok more like a SUITE in linux video editing?