there are many ways of keeping this project funding, and keep it open but
remember, this is not an app to wrtite text, or a messenger or somethign
like that, if you want to make a PRO NLE, FOCUS ON THAT and who is going to
use it... many will use it for free, but if this works, I WOULD PAY FOR
COMPATIBLE CODECS AND EXTRA FEATURES in cinelerra,if that option extists.
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:19 PM, marquitux caballero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>