hi again,

On Mar 31, 2008, at 10:42, Burkhard Plaum wrote:
Hi,

Sami Kallinen schrieb:
do you guys still need some more samples?
Yes, but in MXF format, not in mov.

Burkhard

as my camera is out for a couple of weeks i found this in my archives:

http://www.isiproductions.com/downloads/NO_NAME.zip

it is from an image of a p2 card, with all its folder and file structure, but i've removed all video data except from one short clip (0003QW). in these there are no metadata that would have been entered by the user in the camera.

if you like i can post some of the other clips from that card. longer but basically the same garbage footage. if you want some specific examples or type of footage we have to do it when i get my camera back.

have of course loads of qt:s as that is how i ingest them normally.

/s