On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:14:42 +0200, Bernd Porr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I've captured at HDV files at a resolution of 1440x1080 with an aspect ratio of 16:9. However, when I load the clip into cinerella (cvs version) I always get 4:3 for the video. The compositor shows the right safety zones but the clip is squashed to 4:3. Any ideas?

 Cinelerra doesn't automatically change the display according to the
aspect ratio in the individual files.  You have to set the aspect ratio
for the whole project in the Format dialog.  Set it to 16:9 there, and
the display will be fine. :-)

--
Herman Robak