Hi,

yesterday I got in trouble with the range settings for video fade.
It took me quite a while to recognize that the range was set to [0;1].

To track the problem, I had also switched into a clean dummy account with an
empty $HOME folder. And surprisingly, the "default" setting was [0;1]
instead of the expected [0;100].

What's responsible for the default settings ? A default file, which
might be corrupt
or some code ? Has anyone else observed such strange default settings, too?

To exclude any issues with my self-compiled version (latest Debian
unstable / gcc 4.2),
I've installed Christian Marillats packages from
www.debian-multimedia.org as well and
saw the same problems. Might be a general problem.
Any comments ?

Toby