Hi!

Am Montag 19 Mai 2008 22:46:14 schrieb bungasagadua:
> I installed Cinelera on Hardy without problems thanks to
> Akirad repository (www.akiradproject.net).
> But Cinelerra doesn't work. The normal version allows clicking
> menus but doesn't exec actions neither load the project I made
> before.
> The Hi-Pr version loads old projects but doesn't allow to do
> anything. Does someone have any ideas on what doing?
> At the moment the only option I see is cancelling Hardy and
> reinstalling Gutsy.

When I scanned through the new bugs on launchpad today, I came
accross the following:

"Xlib can deadlock when using mutlithreaded"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libx11/+bug/232476

As Cinelerra is to my knowledge heavily multithreaded, it may be
the same bug we are seeing. The bugreport has a .cpp attached
that triggers the bug.

pseudoruprecht
--
My 5 today: #232095 (dolphin)