So I'm not the only one...
My multi-language keyboard setup is faulty now, and the extra USB keyboard misbehaves also.

Of course, besides the fact that cine is shot.

Yama

At my work site, we did several updates from gutsy and got a bunch of
various strange problems which aren't there on a fresh install of Hardy,
like the num pad keys not working anymore on one machine and the gnome
session unable to open on another and the console font and encoding
being switched to telugu (or some other indian alphabet...).

So, if anyone has a working gutsy, its probably best to just stick
to it..