On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 09:07 -0400, John Bintz wrote:
> Damiano Pellicciotta wrote:
> > I'm trying to add the repository for Ubuntu but it doesn't work:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ sudo wget
> > http://repository.akirad.net/dists/hardy.list -O
> > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/akirad.list
> > --11:49:39--  http://repository.akirad.net/dists/hardy.list
> >            => `/etc/apt/sources.list.d/akirad.list'
> > Risoluzione di repository.akirad.net in corso... 66.7.206.3
> > Connessione a repository.akirad.net|66.7.206.3:80... connesso.
> > HTTP richiesta inviata, aspetto la risposta... 403 Forbidden
> > 11:49:39 ERRORE 403: Forbidden.
> I had the same problem.  When I visit the repository in the browser, it
> says the account's been temporarily suspended.

        Is that why the Ubuntu updater keeps trying to uninstall Cinelerra?
I'm getting upset with it.  Almost ready to try a different distro, but
I'll give it another day.  I've switched from Gnome to KDE and haven't
deleted Gnome yet.  I don't want to be hasty, but Ubuntu is giving me
problems as of a couple of weeks ago.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams