On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 01:12 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> thanks to christian is ready a mirror on cinelerra.org
>
> do:
>

> for hardy:
>
> sudo wget http://akirad.cinelerra.org/dists/hardy.list -O
> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/akirad.list
> |wget -q http://akirad.cinelerra.org/dists/akirad.key -O- | sudo apt-key
> add - && sudo apt-get update

        OK I've done that on my Hardy system, (Apparently there is no | before
the second wget command, but I was suspicious of that from the start.
That repository seems to be in the file alright and I'll give the update
a try.
.
.
.
        Hmmm. Just like before, the first thing the update wants to do is
uninstall Cinelerra.  That's crap.  The one thing I want to keep in
Cinelerra.  It's got no business telling me which programs I can run and
which I can't.
I'm going to uninstall Gnome and see if that helps.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams