From: "leandro ribeiro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: cinelerra@skolelinux.no
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 13:56:36 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: [CinCV] Re: Cinelerra hangs loading projects (was openSUSE 11)

Marcus, before you try anything that requires writing random stuff in
config files, try this:

Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Playback

Do 3 things:

1) choose ALSA driver for Audio
2) check "Stop Playback Locks Up"
3) uncheck "Play Every Frame"

I know, I know, I'm replacing "writing random stuff" with "clicking in
random places" :)