My goal is to generate a post Debian install script to automate multiple
installs, based on
AttistX , Ubuntu Studio, and 64Studio. See attached list.  I'm doing a
system build for a project starting next month consisting of 6 machines. 3
for renderfarm and 3 for field production.  All Quad Core AMD phenom.

I've abandoned trying to work with a debian net install as to much stuff is
missing with glib gtk in particular as encountered doing other things.  I'm
really at a loss with respect to getting a working /etc/apt/sources.list for
cinelerra. Something is broken in the dependancy tree in relation to
debian-multimedia. I'm trying Ubuntu Studio now and this is still
unresolved. apt-cache search yeilds no usable results for all.

  cinelerra: Depends: libasound2 (> 1.0.16) but 1.0.15-3ubuntu4 is to be
installed
             Depends: libopenexr6 (>= 1.6.1) but it is not installable
             Depends: libquicktimehv (= 1:2.1.0-2svn20081020.1) but it is
not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/src$

Cinelerra-4 Build make error:
(Same as Debian Net Inst)

_sub22_mests.c -o build_sub22_mests.o
gcc: Your: No such file or directory
gcc: does: No such file or directory
gcc: not: No such file or directory
gcc: even: No such file or directory
gcc: support: No such file or directory
gcc: i386: No such file or directory
gcc: for: No such file or directory
gcc: and: No such file or directory
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-march"
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mtune."
make[3]: *** [build_sub22_mests.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/daniel/cin4/cinelerra-4/thirdparty/mjpegtools-1.9.0rc3/utils/mmxsse'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/daniel/cin4/cinelerra-4/thirdparty/mjpegtools-1.9.0rc3/utils'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/daniel/cin4/cinelerra-4'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Configure Error Cinelerra-CV git current

Summary of mandatory components:
  libogg                  missing
  libvorbis               missing
  libvorbisenc            missing
  libvorbisfile           missing
  libtheora               missing
  OpenEXR                 missing
  libdv                   missing
  libpng                  found
  libjpeg libraries       found
  libjpeg headers         found
  libtiff libraries       missing
  libtiff headers         missing
  FreeType 2              missing
  libx264 libraries       missing
  libx264 headers         missing
  libuuid libraries       missing
  libuuid headers         missing
  mjpegtools              missing
  libfftw3 libraries      missing
  libfftw3 headers        missing
  liba52 libraries        found
  liba52 headers          found
  libmp3lame libraries    missing
  libmp3lame headers      missing
  libsndfile libraries    missing
  libsndfile headers      missing
  libfaac libraries       missing
  libfaac headers         missing
  libfaad libraries       missing
  libfaad headers         missing

Summary of optional components:
  ESD subsystem           missing
ESD (Enlightenment Sound Daemon) is disabled
  ALSA subsystem          found
ALSA is enabled
  libraw1394              missing
  libiec61883             missing
  libavc1394 libraries    found
  libavc1394 headers      missing
  librom1394 libraries    found
  librom1394 headers      missing
Firewire is disabled
  OpenGL 2.0 libraries    found
Hardware acceleration using OpenGL 2.0 is enabled

WARNING: Mandatory components are missing; compilation may fail!

On the bright side the Ubuntu Binary from heroines works. Building from
source yeilds the same build error as previously posted on this thread.

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:24 AM, Valentina Messeri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Quoting flavio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>  Yeah. Here it was very very fine, but it has to be mentioned that I have
>> some things installed. My synaptic list goes annexed with its relative
>> sources.list,
>>

> :d gcc is not a case of a packet only present in some special repositories.
>
>  so you may have a look (the other stuff are those in the
>> tutorial I sent you).
>>

> Where is this tutorial? maybe i can check if some other basic tool is
> missed (in order to avoid people gettin crazy)
>
> baci!
> vale
>

>> good luck,
>> flavio
>>
>> 2008/11/7 Valentina Messeri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>  :d you miss lots of libraries, and even the (compiler) gcc.
>>>
>>> you better have a look here:
>>>
>>>  http://cinelerra.org/docs/cinelerra_cv_manual_en.html#SEC11
>>>
>>> in order to compile cinelerra from Git.
>>> While heroinewarrior version can be slightly difficult to build....
>>>
>>> :) maybe you should install packages...
>>>
>>> abçs
>>> Vale
>>>

>>>  Thanks flavio

aa3d
aatv
abcde
abcmidi
abcmidi-yaps aconnectgui
acpi
acpi-support
acpid adplay
albumshaper ale alien alsa-base alsa-firmware-loaders alsamixergui alsa-base
alsa-oss alsaplayer-alsa alsaplayer-common alsaplayer-daemon alsaplayer-esd
alsaplayer-gtk alsaplayer-jack alsaplayer-nas alsaplayer-oss alsaplayer-text
alsaplayer-xosd alsa-source alsa-tools alsa-tools-gui alsa-utils ample ams
amsynth anacron apmd aqsis ardour-doc ardour-gtk ardour-session-exchange arts
artsbuilder ascd ascdc asmixer audacity audiolink audiooss aumix-gtk autotrace
aview avifile-player avifile-utils awesfx babygimp barcode beep
beep-media-player beep-media-player-scrobbler beep-media-player-wma bitscope
blender blender-ogrexml blop bluetooth bmp-crossfade bongo bplay bristol
brutefir bse-alsa bum byzanz cadubi camediaplay camera.app caps cbrpager cccd
cdcd cdda2wav cddb cddb.bundle cd-discid cdlabelgen cdparanoia cdtool cecilia
cenon.app cervisia cfourcc chbg checkmp3 cheesetracker chuck cinepaint
cinepaint-data cmt cmus coriander cowbell cplay cpufrequtils creox crip csound
ctn cups-pdf cupsys-driver-gimpprint cupsys-driver-gutenprint cwcdr
cynthiune.app darkice dbmix dcd dcraw denemo deskbar-applet device3dfx-source
dguitar dia dia-common dia-libs digikam digikamimageplugins
digikamimageplugins-doc digitaldj dime distmp3 djview djvulibre-bin
djvulibre-plugin dosbox dosemu drip dtmfdial dvbsnoop dvgrab dvr easyh10
easytag ecamegapedal ecasound ecasound-el ecawave effectv eflite electricsheep
emms enscribe epos epstool esound esound-clients esound-common etktab exif
exiftags exiftran exiv2 exrtools extace eyed3 fapg faust fbi fbtv feh festalon
festival festival-czech festival-freebsoft-utils festlex-cmu festlex-ifd
festlex-poslex festvox-czech-ph festvox-don festvox-italp16k festvox-itapc16k
festvox-kallpc16k festvox-kdlpc16k festvox-rablpc16k festvox-suopuhe-common
festvox-suopuhe-lj festvox-suopuhe-mv ffmpeg ffmpeg2theora fig2sxd fil-plugins
findimagedupes firefox flac flac123 flite flpsed fluidsynth flumotion flydraw
fmit fmtools fnlib-data fontforge fonttools foomatic-filters-ppds freebirth
freebirth-data freej freepats freewheeling freqtweak fujiplay fyre gaim galan
gamix gatos gcdmaster gdancer gdmap gem gif2png gifsicle giftrans gimageview
gimp gimp2.0-quiteinsane gimp-cbmplugs gimp-data gimp-data-extras gimp-dbg
gimp-dimage-color gimp-gap gimp-helpbrowser gimp-print gimp-python
gimp-resynthesizer gimp-svg gimp-texturize gimp-ufraw gjay gkrellmms
gkrellm-radio gkrellmss gkrellm-volume gkrellxmms2 glame glide2-bin gliv gmod
gmpc gmpc-dev gnome-power-manager gnomoradio gnuift gnuift-doc gnuift-perl
gnump3d gnupod-tools gnusound gocr gocr-gtk gocr-tk gom gopchop gozer gpe-julia
gpscorrelate gpscorrelate-gui gqcam gqmpeg gqview gradio gramofile
grandfatherclock graphicsmagick graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat graphviz
gsfonts-other gstreamer-editor gstreamer0.10-alsa gstreamer0.10-audiosink
gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-dbg gstreamer0.10-x gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-doc
libgstreamer0.10-0 gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly gstreamer0.10-colorspace
gstreamer0.10-plugins-good gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg gstreamer0.10-plugins-farsight
gstreamer0.10-pitfdll gstreamer0.10-videosink gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly-dbg
gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-dbg gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly-doc
gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-doc gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad gstreamer0.10-doc
gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mp3 gstreamer0.10-esd libgstreamer0.10-ruby1.8
gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-apps libgstreamer0.10-dev gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs
gstreamer0.10-plugins-base gstreamer0.10-gnonlin gstreamer0.10-tools
gstreamer0.10-gnonlin-dev libgstreamer0.10-0-dbg gsumi gtick
gtk2-engines-cleanice gtk2-engines-geramik gtk2-engines-magicchicken
gtk2-engines-pixbuf gtk2-engines-qtpixmap gtk2-engines-thingeramik gtkam
gtkam-gimp gtkmorph gtkmorph-example gtkpod gtksee gwc gxine gxineplugin gxmms2
hasciicam helix-player hibernate hocr-gtk horgand hotkey-setup hp2xx hugin
hugin-bin hugin-data hugin-tools hydrogen hydrogen-drumkits icecast2
icecast-server ices2 icedove icoutils id3 id3ed id3ren id3tool id3v2 iec16022
ifpgui ifp-line ifp-line-libifp ihu imgseek imlib-base inkscape
inventor-clients inventor-data inventor-demo ipe ircmarkers iripdb irmp3
irmp3-ncurses istanbul ivtools-bin jack jackbeat jackd jackeq jack-rack
jack-tools jamin jhead jpeginfo jpegoptim jpegpixi juice juke k3b k3d k3d-dev
kaboodle kaffeine kamera karbon kaudiocreator kcoloredit kdeaddons kdegraphics
kdegraphics-doc-html kdemultimedia kdenetwork kdepim kdvi kfax kfaxview kgamma
kghostview kiconedit kino kinoplus kipi-plugins kivio kivio-data kluppe kmid
kmix kmplayer koffice kolourpaint konqueror kooka kover kpdf kphone kphotoalbum
kpovmodeler kradio krec krecord kruler kscd ksnapshot kstars kstreamripper ksvg
ktoon kuickshow kview kviewshell ladcca-bin ladccad ladspa-sdk lakai lash-bin
lashd lastfm lastfmsubmitd lastmp ld10k1 leptonica-progs libcdparanoia0
libdv-bin libflash-swfplayer libgd-ruby1.8 libgd-tools libggigcp1 libgsm-tools
libgstreamer-plugins-pulse0.10-0 libhdf4g-run libjasper-runtime
libjmagick6-java libjmagick6-jni libjpeg-progs libmodplug0c2 libmodplug-dev
libmusicbrainz-ruby1.8 libpano12-bin libpulse-browse0 libpulse-mainloop-glib0
libqcad0-dev librplay3 librsvg2-bin libstk0c2a libstk0-dev libtiff-opengl
libtiff-tools libtunepimp-bin libungif-bin libvips-tools libvisual-0.4-plugins
libwmf-bin lingoteach-sound-english lingoteach-sound-german
lingoteach-sound-spanish linphone linphone-common linphone-nox
linux-patch-bootsplash linux-sound-base linux-uvc-source linux-uvc-tools
liveice lltag lmms lmms-common lprof lsb-graphics madman madplay makexvpics
mas-server mas-utils mcdp mcp-plugins mctools-lite medcon menu mesademos
metacam metapixel meterbridge mhwaveedit midge midish mikmod min12xxw mixer.app
mixxx mixxx-data mkcue mkvtoolnix mkvtoolnix-gui mma moc moc-ffmpeg-plugin
moosic motion motioneye movixmaker-2 mozilla-plugin-vlc mp32ogg mp3blaster
mp3burn mp3c mp3cd mp3check mp3gain mp3info mp3info-gtk mp3rename mp3roaster
mp3splt mp3val mp3wrap mpc mpc123 mpd mpdcon.app mpdscribble mpegdemux mpg123
mpg123-alsa mpg123-el mpg123-esd mpg123-nas mpg123-oss-3dnow mpg123-oss-i486
mpg321 mpgtx mrwtoppm mrwtoppm-data mrwtoppm-gimp mrwtoppm-utils msc mserv
mserv-cgi mserv-client mt-daapd muse music123 nas nas-bin ncmpc netpbm nip2
noatun noatun-plugins normalize-audio noteedit noteedit-data nyquist ocrad
oggfwd ogle ogmtools ogre-tools om om-gtk omins om-patches openclipart
openclipart-openoffice.org openclipart-png openclipart-svg opencubicplayer
openexr openmash openmovieeditor openoffice.org-gnome openoffice.org-gtk
openoffice.org openscenegraph openssh-client openssl optipng orpheus ospics
oss-compat ov511-source oxine partlibrary passepartout patchage paul
pcmciautils pdftoipe pd-pdp pd-zexy peercast peercast-handlers peercast-servent
pencam photopc photoprint pic2fig pitivi pixelize pixmap playmidi playmp3list
pmidi png2html pngcrush pngmeta pngnq pngquant poc-streamer podracer poe.app
positron poster potrace potracegui povray povray-3.6 povray-3.6-doc
povray-3.6-examples povray-3.6-includes powernowd preview.app price.app
prokyon3 propaganda-debian ps2eps pstoedit puredata pwc-source python2.3-eyed3
python2.4-eyed3 python-alsaaudio pythoncad python-eyed3 python-musicbrainz
pytone pyxmms-remote qcad qcad-doc qcam qiv qjackctl qliss3d qlo10k1 qsynth
quark quelcom quicktime-utils quiteinsane radio randomplay rawstudio recite
recoverjpeg reppu rexima rezound rio rioutil ripit ripperx rocklight rosegarden
rosegarden2 rosegarden4 rosegarden-data rplay-client rplay-contrib rplay-server
sailcut sam2p sane sane-utils saydate saytime scansort scantv schism scribus
scribus-ng scribus-template scrot seq24 serpentine sfftobmp sffview sfront
shaketracker shanty shapelib showimg sidplay sidplay-base sig2dot skencil
sketch slimp3 slimscrobbler slimserver smb4k smilutils smpeg-gtv smpeg-plaympeg
smpeg-xmms snd snd-gtk sng snowflake softbeep somaplayer songwrite sooperlooper
sound-icons sound-recorder soundstretch sox specimen speech-dispatcher
speech-dispatcher-festival speech-tools speex sphinx2-bin sphinx2-hmm-6k
spiralsynthmodular splashy splashy-themes splay springgraph stereograph stk
stk-doc stopmotion streamer streamripper subtitleeditor supercollider
supercollider-dev supercollider-doc supercollider-server svgalib-bin swami
sweep swh-plugins synaesthesia synaptic synfig synfigstudio t1-xfree86-nonfree
tagtool tapiir tap-plugins tcd tclmagick tcm tedia2sql telegnome terminatorx
texgd textdraw tgif thuban timemachine timidity timidity-el
timidity-interfaces-extra tioga tk707 tkmixer tkpaint toolame tpp transcriber
transfig tse3play ttf-bitstream-vera ttf-freefont ttf-gentium
ttf-georgewilliams ttf-mgopen ttf-xfree86-nonfree ttv tulip tv-fonts tvtime
tuxpaint tuxpaint-config tuxpaint-data tuxpaint-stamps-default tv-fonts twolame
ufraw unpaper uswsusp v4l-conf vamps vcdimager vcf vcg vdr vertex vgrabbj
videolink view3ds vkeybd vlc vlc-plugin-alsa vlc-plugin-arts vlc-plugin-esd
vlc-plugin-ggi vlc-plugin-glide vlc-plugin-sdl vlc-plugin-svgalib vls
volumecontrol.app vorbisgain vorbis-tools vsound vstream vtkdata vtk-examples
vux wallp wav2cdr wavesurfer wavpack wavsplit wings3d wireless-tools wmcdplay
wmrack wmscope wmtune wmusic workbone workman wsola wsoundprefs wsoundserver
wxvlc xaos xaralx xaralx-examples xaralx-svg xawtv-plugins xawtv-tools xcftools
xfig xfig-libs xfmedia xfonts-base xfonts-kappa20 xfonts-marumoji xfonts-nexus
xfonts-terminus xfreecd xgmod xine-ui xli xloadimage xmcd xmedcon xmix
xmltv-util xmms xmms2 xmms2-client-avahi xmms2-client-cli xmms2-core xmms2-et
xmms2-plugin-alsa xmms2-plugin-curl xmms2-plugin-daap xmms2-plugin-flac
xmms2-plugin-gnomevfs xmms2-plugin-ices xmms2-plugin-icymetaint
xmms2-plugin-id3v2 xmms2-plugin-jack xmms2-plugin-mad xmms2-plugin-mms
xmms2-plugin-modplug xmms2-plugin-musepack xmms2-plugin-oss xmms2-plugin-sid
xmms2-plugin-smb xmms2-plugin-vorbis xmms2-plugin-wma xmms-adplug xmms-arts
xmms-blursk xmms-bumpscope xmms-cdread xmms-coverviewer xmms-crossfade xmmsctrl
xmms-dbmix xmms-defx xmms-festalon xmms-find xmms-finespectrum xmms-flac
xmms-fmradio xmms-goodnight xmms-goom xmms-infinity xmms-infopipe xmms-iris
xmms-jack xmms-jackasyn xmms-jess xmms-kde xmms-kjofol xmms-kjofol-skins
xmms-ladspa xmms-lirc xmms-liveice xmms-mad xmms-midi xmms-modplug
xmms-mpg123-ja xmms-msa xmms-musepack xmms-oggre xmms-openspc xmms-osd-plugin
xmms-qbble xmms-rplay xmms-scrobbler xmms-shell xmms-sid xmms-singit xmms-skins
xmms-speex xmms-status-plugin xmms-synaesthesia xmms-volnorm xmms-wma
xmms-wmdiscotux xmms-xf86audio xmms-xmmplayer xmorph xmovie xmp xmp-alsa
xmp-common xmp-esd xmp-x11 xmp-xmms xpaint xpdf xplanet xplanet-images xpm2wico
xsane xsane-common xsidplay xzgv yafray yaret yiff-server youtube-dl zapping
zgv zinf zinf-extras zinf-plugin-alsa zinf-plugin-arts zinf-plugin-esound
zynaddsubfx"
abiword
abiword-common
abiword-help