Beyond this question, I may not be able to help. Can you send the list the results of running the 'file' command with the .mov file? Also, what happens when you try playing the file with another video player like mplayer?

Tom King

Quoting det <thein...@lavabit.com>:

I use ubuntu karmic and can get Cinelerra installed and running, but
cannot figure out how to see the video play.  Is the Viewer supposed to
show the loaded .mov file when you press Play?

Attached is a screenshot of my desktop, the Viewer shows nothing when I
pay the video.

"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations." --Albert Einstein