On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 22:35 -0400, Ian Springer wrote:
> Fyi,
>
> Cinelerra rpm's are also available from the ATrpms yum repo:
> http://packages.atrpms.net/
>
> They seem very current. I installed one built for Fedora 13.
>
> - Ian

Ian,
You might want to be careful with installing software on your Fedora
system from ATrpms.  Last time I did (Fedora 9), I was in a world of
hurt tracking down bugs that came from I dunno where.  RPM Fusion is a
better bet.  I've been using Fusion since Fedora 10 (I'm on 12 now) and
the software from Fusion has given me no problems.

scott