I am just getting started with Cinelerra CV and started to render a test video
to 1920x1180.  It looked like the rendering hung (the CPU load went to almost
nothing).  I tried to close Cinelerra but it warned me that rendering cannot
be interrupted.  I killed it at the command line and thought I was prpared to
accept the mess I made for myself.  I ended up deleting ~/.bcast/ and the
project xml files and starting over.  But now when I add content to the
project, the clips video play at double speed and the audio at normal speed
and the clips art truncated at about half way.  I am using the same video
files added to my resources folder.  Any ideas?

My files were converted with ffmpeg with this command:

ffmpeg -y -threads 4 -i INFILT.MTS -b 220M -vcodec dnxhd -acodec pcm_s16be
OUTFILE.mov

I have tried various format settings but it looks like it does not affect this
problem.

Regards,
David Koski
dko...@sutinen.com