IL'dar AKHmetgaleev schrieb:
> На Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:10:26 +0100
> "Valentina Messeri" <v...@poliforma.org> записано:

> Lat's wait one more year. Perhaps EditShare just need more time to
> replace some proprietary code. Codec support for example.
> IMHO they win much more by GPLing this code then lose.

Perhaps, maybe. Why are we guessing at all, instead of reading a statement of
EditShare, which clearly points out what the situation is and what to expect?

True OpenSource is a kind of social behaviour, and what we witness here
is *not* social behaviour. Beyond that, well, we're left with guessing about
reasons and possibilities. Personally I consider that a waste of time.

        Hermann V.