Right up in the front page:

«Some time in the middle of 2011, we hope to reach our next milestone --
releasing the source code to any developer who wants to build upon what we
started. We wish we were ready to do that now. However, before we can
release any source, we have several hundred thousand lines of code to review
to make sure it's all cleared for opening up. We are making progress but we
are not there yet.»

So stop whining...