Hi

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Nicola Ferralis <feran...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> OK, the attached patch removes both support for v4l1 and buzz. I have new
> issues though related with libmp3lame (see below).
>
> /bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++ -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
> -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHAVE_FIREWIRE
> -DHAVE_ESOUND  -DHAVE_ALSA -DHAVE_OSS   -I/usr/include/mjpegtools
> -I/usr/include/mjpegtools/mpeg2enc -I/usr/include/mjpegtools/mplex
> -pthread -I/usr/include/OpenEXR    -I../quicktime/ffmpeg
> -DPLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/lib/cinelerra\" -ffast-math -minline-all-stringops
> -fprefetch-loop-arrays -funroll-loops -pipe -fPIC -fno-check-new
> -export-dynamic -Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -o cinelerra aattachmentpoint.o
> aautomation.o aboutprefs.o adeviceprefs.o aedit.o aedits.o amodule.o
> apatchgui.o apluginarray.o aplugin.o apluginset.o arender.o asset.o
> assetedit.o assetpopup.o assetremove.o assets.o atrack.o attachmentpoint.o
> audioalsa.o audiocine.o audiodevice.o audiodvb.o audioesound.o
> audioidevice.o audioodevice.o audiooss.o auto.o autoconf.o automation.o
> autos.o awindow.o awindowgui.o awindowmenu.o batch.o batchrender.o
> bitspopup.o brender.o browsebutton.o byteorderpopup.o cache.o cachebase.o
> canvas.o canvastools.o channel.o channeldb.o channeledit.o channelpicker.o
> chantables.o clipedit.o commonrender.o confirmquit.o confirmsave.o cpanel.o
> cplayback.o ctimebar.o ctracking.o cursor.o cwindow.o cwindowgui.o
> cwindowtool.o dcoffset.o dcraw.o deleteallindexes.o devicedvbinput.o
> drivesync.o dvbtune.o edit.o edithandles.o editpanel.o editpopup.o edits.o
> edl.o edlsession.o exportedl.o fadeengine.o ffmpeg.o fileac3.o fileavi.o
> filebaseaudio.o filebase.o filebaseima4.o filebaseulaw.o file.o filecr2.o
> filedv.o fileogg.o fileexr.o fileformat.o filejpeg.o filelist.o filemov.o
> filempeg.o filepng.o filesndfile.o filetga.o filethread.o filetiff.o
> filevorbis.o filexml.o fileyuv.o floatauto.o floatautos.o formatcheck.o
> formatpopup.o formatpresets.o formattools.o framecache.o garbage.o gwindow.o
> gwindowgui.o indexfile.o indexthread.o intauto.o intautos.o interfaceprefs.o
> keyframe.o keyframehandles.o keyframepopup.o keyframes.o labeledit.o
> labelnavigate.o labels.o levelwindow.o levelwindowgui.o loadbalance.o
> loadfile.o loadmode.o localsession.o main.o mainclock.o maincursor.o
> mainerror.o mainindexes.o mainmenu.o mainprogress.o mainsession.o mainundo.o
> manualgoto.o maskauto.o maskautos.o maskengine.o mbuttons.o menuaeffects.o
> menueffects.o menuveffects.o meterpanel.o module.o mtimebar.o mwindow.o
> mwindowedit.o mwindowgui.o mwindowmove.o new.o newfolder.o overlayframe.o
> packagedispatcher.o packagerenderer.o packagingengine.o panauto.o panautos.o
> patchbay.o patchgui.o performanceprefs.o picture.o pipe.o playabletracks.o
> playback3d.o playbackconfig.o playbackengine.o playbackprefs.o
> playtransport.o pluginaclient.o pluginaclientlad.o pluginarray.o
> pluginautos.o plugin.o pluginclient.o plugindialog.o pluginpopup.o
> [...]
I have no experience with 64bit Linux, but seems that there is some
confusion with 32 and 64 bit librararies. For some reason ld does not
find proper libmp3lame. libmp3lame is mp3 library and must be
unrelated to v4l. I have seen similar error but I dont remember what
was the reason. Try to clean up your working tree - make clean does
not erase everything.

Einar