I recently entered a video piece into a film festival contest (using Cinelerra of course) and was one of the two finalists. It was great fun seeing my work on the "big" screen and watching the audience reaction.

The other video ended with a few black frames with an Apple logo in the corner ... :-( This got me thinking - if I'm getting a larger audience than just my friends ;), how about promoting Cinelerra & FOSS?

What would those of you on the list recommend as good ways to do this at the end of my videos? A Cinelerra logo? A nice FOSS statement? What do you think about coming up with a "standard" image for this, so that all of us in the FOSS community will have a consistent message? Maybe even people will start to know what it means ;) (brand recognition?)

Thanks.
Keith