Hi!

I have been wondering how do I do this.
I have three different videos from same scene from three different camera.
The footage is taken so cameras are in row and see little bit each others view.

I want to get same video properties to side tracks as the center on has.
So that color and light are pretty much same in all tracks.
So that I can just pan and zoom the wide view.

Is there any automation available for this task? At least I couldn't figure out
it.

It wold be so nice if I was able to say Cinelerra: "Look the upper track's left
side of video and compare it this track's right side and adjust this track's
properties so that they are same. Thank you" Fixing cameras automation by
hand is huge task.

Best regards,
Hannu Vuolasaho