På Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:44:15 +0100, skrev Hannu Vuolasaho <vuo...@msn.com>:

I have been wondering how do I do this.
I have three different videos from same scene from three different camera.
The footage is taken so cameras are in row and see little bit each others view.

I want to get same video properties to side tracks as the center on has.
So that color and light are pretty much same in all tracks.
So that I can just pan and zoom the wide view.

Is there any automation available for this task? At least I couldn't figure out
it.

It wold be so nice if I was able to say Cinelerra: "Look the upper track's left
side of video and compare it this track's right side and adjust this track's
properties so that they are same.

Let me see if I understood this right:
Do you want a pseudo-panorama video stitched together from three videos,
with colour/brightness adjustment near the edges to conceal the seams?

--
Herman Robak