Am 22.11.2011 02:24, schrieb Eli Billauer:
> In my workflow, automatic sync fixing would be great. In yours, it would be
> a nightmare. People work differently, and have different needs. Obviously.

Obviously.
And the task of designing an application is to support a range of the most
common workflows and established practices.

Come on. We're discussing about professional usage, "Feature films in
Cinelerra". We should take the task a bit more seriously.

<rant>
Cinelerra is already littered with tons of oh so clever, oh so brilliant
little cheesy crappy hacks. Which force you to work around this and that
all the time, make the application difficult to use, difficult to document
and to maintain. Will we continue to add yet-more-not-so-useful features??
</rant>

Why can't we just build a real link between an audio and a video clip?
Wouldn't that be the most straight forward, least surprising solution? ;-)

        Hermann