Hi Richard,

when I load your MTS file in cinelera, it says that the file format
was not detected, so it assumes it is a raw pcm audio file. When I
convert the audio of your MTS file with this command:

ffmpeg -i my_file.mts -acodec libfaac -ar 44100 -ab 128k -vcodec copy
my_file_aac.mov

...it works :o)

Does it work for you as well?
Michal