Hello, I have several 3750G's running the advanced IP services firmware (c3750-advipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SED.bin). These are all model WS-C3750G-24TS. I've also got a Metro 3750G with a 10 GE port, model WS-C3750G-16TD-E, that was formerly in a stack with several 3750G-24TS's.
I've decided to remove the WS-C3750G-16TD-E from the stack and use it as a standalone. However, as it's now running the advanced IP services firmware that the 3750G's had, I've found an odd problem: the switch powers on, passes all self tests, loads IOS; when I log in and configure it, it functions properly, routes traffic, and for the most part works without issue, but I'm unable to do a 'write mem', or anything else that reads or writes to flash:, as the command bails out with an error. Fsck'ing flash: has had no effect. After testing in the lab, I've confirmed that a brand new WS-C3750G-16TD-E will function properly until it's been upgraded with this firmware, at which point everything I've tested (ACL's, VLAN's, static routes, BGP, _everythng) will still work properly, except that I'll no longer be able to write to flash. Is there a separate advanced IP services firmware for the Metro 3750's I should be running, or is this a bug? I'd imagine the former, but if that were the case, I wouldn't expect the switch to get past rommon, much less function at all. Thanks for any input, --afsheenb _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
