Jeff Tantsura <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tuesday, August
21, 2007 1:51 PM:

> Hi Oli,
> 
> Thanks for your answers!!!
> 
> Another question :)
> 
> Migrating QoS config from 12K (12.0S) to 7200 (12.4T) I've found that
> configuration of LLQ class with "priority" without bandwidth keyword
> is not allowed anymore.
> Is this a trend we will see in later IOS releases?

Well, I fear so. I just checked, and priority without keyword seems to
be *only* present in 12.0S, all "mainline" train documentation I came
across mention "bandwidth" as a mandatory argument. 
As far as I know, there are GSR linecards not supporting this, they need
"priority" without arguments and an independent policer. Confusing? Yes.
Sorry.


> P.S. Common, you are not that old, it's the feature sets growing more
> and more :)

guess so ;-)

        oli
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to