On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 13:25 -0700, Mark Kent wrote:
> >> Of all devices, a console server is certainly one I'd want to make
> >> sure got updates to PSIRT issues....
> 
> A console server is one of the devices I would put behind an SSH box,
> together with the switches that are not smart enough to do ssh.
> 
> >> A 2801 ... with a nice breakout panel 
> 
> A 2801 with HWIC-16A is near $2500.
> The 2511 solution is 1/10 that cost.
> 
> Still, I'm curious about the operation of the 2801.
> In the 2511 world, I do "telnet foo 2014" to get to the 
> 14th port on a 2511.   With a 2800 and ssh, would I do 
> something like "ssh -p 2014 foo"?

ssh -l username:14 foo

Or at least that's what works on my 3725s.

Jeff

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to