Hi,

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 10:02:21PM +0100, Dean Smith wrote:
> Our next load balancing requirement is now in design...and I spent today
> with a Foundry SE.

You might want to check out the Citrix Netscaler series.  We discovered
them about two years ago, and are happy users since then.

We do have some Foundry loadbalancing gear as well, and it works most
of the time, but overall, we like the Netscalers more.

Not quite cheap, though :-(

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]