On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 10:37 +0000, MKS wrote: > >> Hi list > >> > >> I'm playing around with dhcp on cisco and it seams that c7600 (SRB) > >> isn't relaying DHCP release messages from clients to the DHCP server. > >> (i'm using ip helper address) > >> Is this the expected behavior? > > >It is. If you expect *option 82*, you need also > > ip dhcp relay information trusted > >in the interface configuration. > > Yes I have that already in the config and relaying is working fine, > except I would like the cisco to relay the RELEASE messages from the > clients to the server) > I there some way to accomplish that?
The release is a unicast from client to server, so why do you need it to be relayed? Regards, Peter _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
