Thanks - it kind of complicates things internally.... a couple of other
folks had suggested this as well which I expected (and appreciate).

I guess my question is whether there is *any* other solutions away from
doing it dynamically via Radius?  I was thinking of some form of static
routing dependant on directly attached next hop?

Paul


-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Weis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 9:39 AM
To: Paul Stewart
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Static Routing Question


On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Paul Stewart wrote:
> Without messing with Radius, what options do I have to inject these routes
> towards the endpoints when they are changing different devices all the
time?
> This seems like such a simple question but I have yet to come up with an
> elegant solution ;)  I was thinking that somewhere in our core we could
put
> the static routes in place?

Radius would be the most efficient way to do it, is there a reason you 
don't want to use it?

-- 
Dave Weis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.internetsolver.com/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to