Hi,

The ASA does not support STP. If you run recent enough software you may be able to use redundant interface pairs (assuming you are looking for redundancy). Alternatively get more interfaces and split your vlans on multiple trunks to the ASA or upgrade license on your 5510 to Security Plus for Gigabit Ethernet.

Kaj