Brian, I do have service translation on the config.
However the big issue is that the serial interface connecting to my frame
relay switch is showing protocol down and not receiving lmi from the switch.
I will do more digging and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for the reply
P

P.A > -----Original Message-----
P.A > From: Brian Turnbow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.A > Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:35 AM
P.A > To: Paul A; [email protected]
P.A > Subject: RE: [c-nsp] ATM to Frame internetworking
P.A > 
P.A > 
P.A > 
P.A > And lastly to map the atm to frame and translate it.
P.A > 
P.A > connect ADSL2FRAMEDPVC Serial6/0:0 33 ATM5/0 2/357 service-
P.A > interworking
P.A > 
P.A > 
P.A > If I remember correctly, it's been awhile, using service-interworking
P.A > you need to use service translation.
P.A > Ie
P.A > connect ADSL2FRAMEDPVC Serial6/0:0 33 ATM5/0 2/357 service-
P.A > interworking
P.A >  service translation
P.A > 
P.A > 
P.A > Regards
P.A > Brian
P.A > No virus found in this incoming message.
P.A > Checked by AVG.
P.A > Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.2.0/1497 - Release Date:
P.A > 6/11/2008 8:32 AM

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to