Hi,

On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 10:51:09AM +0100, Holemans Wim wrote:
> ip base 12.33 SXI without problem. The I decided to test the eFSU
> upgrade procedure (available from 12.33SXI) which should give no
> downtime at all (if all your connections are trunks to both chassis). I
> tried to upgrade from ip base 12.33SXI to ip services 12.33SXI. This

As far as I understand (this was mentioned in the VSS talk at networkers
last week) this will only work between minor releases carrying the same
feature set.

So: 

  ip services SXI -> ip services SXI1         --> will work
  ip services SXI -> advanced ip services SXI --> will not work

(Now the specific error messages are indeed not as helpful as one might
imagine...)

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgpOGZz2Yksfs.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to