I'm going to bring it back up again. Why we don't do "Ingress Netflow" on the control plane interface is beyond me. You could then easily export and trend. I can't remember if FNF would catch the non-ip traffic so that could be trended also.

Rodney



On 3/24/10 5:35 AM, Dobbins, Roland wrote:

On Mar 24, 2010, at 4:28 PM, Gert Doering wrote:

(So in general, I agree with you, I just want a more fool-proof way to
configure CoPP-drop-default in a way that has no surprising side-effects)

I proposed a self-learning mode for CoPP, based upon identifying 'to-me' 
traffic via the NetFlow cache, many years ago.  Unfortunately, it wasn't ever 
taken up, AFAIK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roland Dobbins<[email protected]>  //<http://www.arbornetworks.com>

     Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                         -- H.L. Mencken




_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to