Metric Must Be Configured for Routes from Other Autonomous Systems and Non-EIGRP Networks

Yes, it is.

Native EIGRP VRF to VRF Redistribution Is Not Supported

Not what I am trying to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Shimol Shah wrote:
Are you sure you are not running into restriction cited in below section
of the CCO document ?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t15/feature/guide/fteipece.html#wp1027175


Shimol Shah


On 5/17/10 2:57 PM, Joe Maimon wrote:
Hey All,

Seems like I have run into a difficulty where CE#1 external EIGRP routes
(redistribute connected/redistribute static) are learned by PE#1,
redistributed to PE#2, but not redistributed to CE#2

CE <-> PE, EIGRP

PE <-> PE, MPLS/BGP

The workaround is to use network statements, making the EIGRP routes on
the CE internal. Those redistribute fine and show up on CE#2 as internal.

Am I missing something and is there a simple clean way to redistribute
from CE#1 to CE#2 external EIGRP routes?

Thanks,

Joe
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to