*Step 4 *Type the Cancel User command to close a TL1 session: *CANC-USER:[<TID>]:<USERID>:<CTAG>;*
* http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/optical/15000r9_0/tl1/sonet/reference/guide/tl1a90r_prprv.html#wp26568 * On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 18:00, Daniel D Jones <[email protected]>wrote: > Is there any way to exit from the TL1 command line of an OADM? Once I > telnet > into the device, I can't find any way to exit the session. None of the > obvious > commands (exit; quit; bye; etc.) work. I've scoured the reference book > without finding anything. I'm SSH'd into a Sun server, and then telnetting > from there, and I can't even Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-C, or Ctrl-X out. I've even > tried > Ctrl-Shift-6 X without any success. The only way I can get out of the > session > is to kill the SSH session to the Sun server. Surely I'm missing > something? > > -- > "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; > and > as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert > Einstein > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
