On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Grzegorz Janoszka
<grzeg...@janoszka.pl> wrote:

> Please note, according to release notes, you are supposed to upgrade rommon
> of your 67xx blades to at least 12.2(18r)S1.
> However unintentionally we had some blades running earlier rommon and SXI
> with no problems at all.

Good hint. I double checked our 6500s and noticed that nearly all
WS-X6704-10GE plus few WS-X6748-GE-TX linecards are running rommon
version 12.2(14r)S5. But they're running without problems on SXI4a and
SXI5. Curious why cisco recommends to upgrade rommon if it works also
on older version ?!