If you just want a short term analysis to check a mib get if is a very useful tool, alternatively if you want long term historical, NMIS is the best free tool I have found.
http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/getif.htm http://sins.com.au/nmis/ ________________________________ From: Tim Pozar <[email protected]> To: Daniel Hooper <[email protected]> Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Sent: Sat, March 5, 2011 11:13:16 AM Subject: Re: [c-nsp] micro bursts Cacti has a real time monitoring and graphing that samples every 5 seconds. Tim on 3/5/11 6:07 AM Daniel Hooper said the following: > What's the best way to graph or log them with 3550 switches? > > I once had a windows application that could do 1 second polls on interface >counters that was really good, but I can no longer find this piece of software >or even remember what it was called. > > -Dan > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ -- GPG Fingerprint: 4821 CFDA 06E7 49F3 BF05 3F02 11E3 390F 8338 5B04 http://www.lns.com/house/pozar/pozar_4096_rsa_public.asc _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
