On 03/15/2011 10:08 PM, Peter Rathlev wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 17:56 +0000, Phil Mayers wrote:
On 03/15/2011 04:40 PM, Robert Hass wrote:
For RR (BGP, IS-IS) IP Base is just fine. You don't need DATA license.

These are RRs for MPLS VPN, as was the OPs request - I think you need
DATA for that, don't you?

As far as I know they wouldn't need to support anything not in IP Base.
It does seem to support MP-BGP, which is a requirement for an MPLS VPN
RR, and IS-IS.

Of course I might be wrong, hence my asking. :-)

Hmm. I definitely came away with the idea you needed DATA, but I can't remember why; which of course makes the conclusion suspect!