On 18/01/12 11:23, Nick Hilliard wrote:
On 18/01/2012 11:21, Phil Mayers wrote:
On 18/01/12 10:38, Nick Ryce wrote:
Can nfdump/nfsen show useage per AS number as I cannot see anything on
their site?

I don't know if it's in earlier versions, but the latest version of nfdump
has aggregation / summary by asnum, e.g.

nfdump<...>  -a -A srcas,dstas

...or:

nfdump<...>  -s srcas -s dstas

As with all netflow data, you need to be careful to specify on your routers
whether you want the BGP peer ASN or the real src/dst asn to appear in your
netflow data.

Sure. In particular, I note that on the 6500/sup720 platform, src/dst AS in the netflow requires lookup (and export) by the supervisor CPU; distributed NDE i.e. done by the linecard CPU will not be available.