Hi,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 09:58:34AM -0700, Paul Wozney wrote:
> Here's what I'm working with.  I'm filtering all ethertype 0x86DD which
> matches IPv6.  I'm sniffing traffic leaving this VLAN and I can see that
> there's IPv6 traffic coming out and it does indeed have this ethertype.
> 
> > mac access-list extended macl-ipv6
> >  deny   any any 0x86DD 0x0
> >  permit any any
> > !
> > vlan access-map vacl-ipv6 10
> >  action forward
> >  match mac address macl-ipv6
> > !
> > vlan filter vacl-ipv6 vlan-list 888

I wouldn't bet on a "default-deny" at the end of a vacl access-map...

What you're doing now is "permit everything that is not 0x86dd, and
for the rest, do the default action".

Try with an explicit drop rule?

(Or just turn on IPv6 everywhere, and arrive in the 21st century...)

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgpOPZYXxh3dU.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to