From: osama hammoudeh
Sender: cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net
To: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Cc: Mohammad Salbad
Subject: [c-nsp] cisco core switch 6509
Sent: Jun 18, 2012 4:03 AM

Dears

I have cisco core switch (VS-C6509E-S720-10G) , there is module 10G
(WS-X6716-10GE) was already installed on this core and was working fine
,  but from yesterday this module not working  I mean when I do " show
module switch 1 " to see the status  it show me that all module status
PASS and this module OTHER .

I tried to :

1-      reboot the core switch

2-      change the slot where the module is installed to other slot

3-      installing the module on other core switch

but I still have the same problem .

please advise .

best regards

osama hammoudeh