Chances are it'll work, but when we asked Cisco about this (they re-sell this for a few situations) they said it had not been tested/approved for the ME3600X.. I can't remember the platform that it was "approved" for by them.
The SFPs work "ok" for Pseudowire.. On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Adam Vitkovsky <[email protected]>wrote: > Hi Folks, > Just found this and I'm confused by the data sheet. It says it can be used > with any SFP port. That would be awesome. > I could understand it only provides structure agnostic service - so > whatever > enters my port it gets converted to Ethernet and I can bridge the port over > to a p2p PW - and vice versa on egress. > But how the heck I get the clocking right? > Has anyone tried it please? > I don't even know what MiTOP means :) I only guess the OP at the end means > over packet. > > adam > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
