I understood, For configuring EFM, I have to configure an Ethernet Interface, associated to the SHDSL Interface. After I created a sub Ethernet Interface with the dot1Q encapsulation. That's Work !
controller SHDSL 0/1/0 dsl-group pairs 0, 1, 2, 3 efm-bond ! interface Ethernet0/1/0 no ip address ! interface Ethernet0/1/0.10 encapsulation dot1Q 10 ip address 10.0.10.1 255.255.255.0 ! Thanks Ruddy De : Darren O'Connor [mailto:[email protected]] Envoyé : lundi 7 juillet 2014 09:42 À : Ruddy RAMOTHE; [email protected] Objet : RE: [c-nsp] Configure 802.1Q on HWIC-4SHDSL-E You don't need a vlan tag on the dsl interface in order to bridge to a lan interface that is tagged Thanks Darren http://www.mellowd.co.uk/ccie > From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> > To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> > Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:44:30 +0000 > Subject: [c-nsp] Configure 802.1Q on HWIC-4SHDSL-E > > Hi > I would like to know how to configure 802.1Q on the interface HWIC-4SHDSL-E, > Is it mandatory to bridge with an LAN Interface ? > The Card is on a Cisco1841 platform. > > Regards. > > Ruddy > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list > [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
