I have found that mpls pseudowire pings to some 7600s running 15.2(4)S4a go missing - I see about 95/100 success rate. On other devices with older software I have no loss. The problem is not seen if the ping interval is increased to 100ms. Also pinging over the VC shows no loss.

Given the above I suspect some rate-limiting may be taking place. I am hoping someone will be able to confirm and ideally share some commands that show come counters for the drops as so far I have had no success.

c7600s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.152-4.S4a.bin
WS-X6704-10GE
WS-SUP720-3BXL

Thanks

Ivan