No CoPP. Direct ping is fine.  Just the PW ping having issues.

On 20/Jul/2014 2:13 a.m., Peter Persson wrote:
Do you have any Control-plane policing?
As i understand your email, you are pinging between two 7600's directly
and not anything behind it?

<mailto:cisco-...@itpro.co.nz>>:

    I have found that mpls pseudowire pings to some 7600s running
    15.2(4)S4a go missing - I see about 95/100 success rate.  On other
    devices with older software I have no loss.  The problem is not seen
    if the ping interval is increased to 100ms.  Also pinging over the
    VC shows no loss.

    Given the above I suspect some rate-limiting may be taking place.  I
    am hoping someone will be able to confirm and ideally share some
    commands that show come counters for the drops as so far I have had
    no success.

    c7600s72033-advipservicesk9-__mz.152-4.S4a.bin
    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    Thanks

    Ivan