Have you tried to use "logging buffered 128000 debugging"? I know there is level debugging, but maybe it change the behavior...
Am Dienstag, 12. Mai 2015, 19:11:08 schrieb Michael Malitsky: > sh run all produces the same output: " logging buffered 128000". I thought > debug was usually default... Sh log says " Buffer logging: level > debugging" > I did try logging buff info, no difference. Until those 13 messages showed > up, I thought logging was turned off completely, and "logging on" wasn't > helping. > > Sincerely, > Michael > > -----Original Message----- > From: Randy [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 1:56 PM > To: Michael Malitsky; Chuck Church > Cc: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Logs are empty > > Curious abut the default severity level for "logging buffered"? Sh run all > should list. You could also try setting to logging buff info > > Regards, > ./Randy > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Michael Malitsky <[email protected]> > To: Chuck Church <[email protected]> > Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> > Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 11:49 AM > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Logs are empty > > Correct, no syslog host configured yet. > > Sincerely, > Michael > > > Chuck Church <[email protected]> wrote: > > Plus there were thousands of syslogs that were dropped. I'm assuming > because no hosts look to be configured? Not sure they that's not getting to > the buffer though. > > Chuck > > -----Original Message----- > From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of > Michael Malitsky > Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 2:27 PM > To: Lukas Tribus; [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Logs are empty > > True. However, "logging monitor" plus "terminal monitor" change absolutely > nothing. > > I do expect more messages in the buffer, especially after having debugs > turned on, for traffic that I know is transiting the router. At least > acknowledgements of configuration changes. Something, besides messages > incident to the router booting up. BTW, these 13 did not show up until 3-4 > hours after boot. > Thanks > > Sincerely, > Michael > > -----Original Message----- > From: Lukas Tribus [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:39 PM > To: Michael Malitsky; [email protected] > Subject: RE: [c-nsp] Logs are empty > > > Working with a brand new 2911, 15.4(3)M2. I can't get anything to show > > up in the logs. > > Neither monitor > > Which is disabled via "no logging monitor", so that should be expected? > > > nor buffer > > The "show logg" contains 13 messages from the buffer logging. Do you expect > something else? > > > Lukas > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
