Dear Scott,


thanks for your support, I did the configuration you send me but it shows me the next error:


interface Bundle-Ether2
 service-policy input BW_INTERNET_IXA_IN
!!% 'prm_ezhal' detected the 'warning' condition 'Cannot support child/flat shape rate > 128Mbps'
!
end


I want to limit 520 mbps, ¿what other configuration can i try?

thanks for your hand!!!


El 13/05/15 15:32, Scott Miller escribió:
I use a policy-map that looks like this, and works great:

policy-map eox_10_mb_in_TEST
 class class-default
service-policy Child_UNI_Ingress_TEST <-really not needed except for QoS
  shape average 10 mbps
 !
 end-policy-map
!
policy-map eox_10_mb_out_TEST
 class class-default
service-policy Child_UNI_Egress_TEST <-really not needed except for QoS
  shape average 10 mbps
 !
 end-policy-map
!

interface Bundle-Ether117.1573
 description xxxxx
 service-policy input eox_10_mb_in_TEST
 service-policy output eox_10_mb_out_TEST
 ipv4 address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
 encapsulation dot1q 1573
!



On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Alejandro Aristizabal <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:


    Dear Cisco mates,


    Id like to know how can I limit the BW on interface bundle ether
    in Cisco ASR9K,

    I actually use the follow configuration but it doesnt work:

    interface Bundle-Ether2
     description LINK IXA INTER 530M+270M+184M
     service-policy input BW_INTERNET_IXA
     service-policy output BW_INTERNET_IXA
     vrf INTERNET
     ipv4 address 190.90.19.50 255.255.255.252
     ipv6 address 2800:310:10:6::22/126


    policy-map BW_INTERNET_IXA
     class class-default
      police rate 1000 mbps
       conform-action transmit
       exceed-action drop
      !
     !
     end-policy-map


    thanks for the hand you could give me


-- _______________________________________________
    cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>
    https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
    archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/




--
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to