Hello Alex,

Can you ping the next hop

Can you see it being programed in HW correctly?
show access-lists ipv4 internet hardware ingress location 0/2/cpu0

-if yes can you see some (hw matches) for the line 20?  


adam
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
> Alex William
> Sent: 13 July 2015 11:52
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [c-nsp] ABF not working
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Hello,
> 
> 
> I am having trouble to perform policy based routing on IOS-XR. My needs are
> if I am accessing my network the traffic goes to the default nexthop else the
> traffic is routed to another router x.x.x.x.
> 
> 
> On IOS I had the following configuration:
> 
> 
> ip access-list extended internal
> 
> 
>  permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.255.255 10.0.0.0 0.0.255.255
> 
> 
> ip access-list extended external
>  permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.255.255 any
> 
> 
> route-map internet permit 10
>  match ip address internal
> route-map internet permit 20
>  match ip address external
> 
> 
>  set ip next-hop x.x.x.x
> 
> 
> On ingress interfaces I applied "ip policy route-map internet" and it was
> working fine.
> 
> 
> On IOS-XR 4.2 I tried to use ABF as suggested by cisco and it is not working.
> Configuration used:
> 
> 
> ipv4 access-list internet
>  10 permit ipv4 10.0.0.0/16 10.0.0.0/16 default
>   20 permit ipv4 10.0.0.0/16 any nexthop1 ipv4 x.x.x.x
> 
> 
> Int gi0/2/0/1
> ipv4 access-group internet ingress
> 
> 
> Can someone help please?
> 
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Alex
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to