From: Mark Tinka [mailto:mark.ti...@seacom.mu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:15 AM
To: Mack McBride; chiel; cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Route processor memory at 99% on 720-3bxl

On 22/Jun/16 19:07, Mack McBride wrote:

> You may also want to put in Selective Route Download and rely on
> defaults for routes that are fairly distant from you network wise.  Or just
> prune your table if that is an option.

BGP-SD won't reduce the RIB memory tax, but it will certainly help to trim the
FIB if there is pressure there.

Mark.
This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent of
the addressee, you may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained within. If you have received this message
in error, please contact the sender by electronic reply and immediately delete
all copies of the message.