On 26/10/2016 15:26, Curtis Piehler wrote: I have ASR1000s. But I need it on an ASR9000. :-(
-Hank > You are better off buying an ASR1000. They are designed to do ipsec > at near line rate > > > On Oct 26, 2016 8:13 AM, "Hank Nussbacher" <[email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: > > I am following the IPsec example here: > > http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/generic-routing-encapsulation-gre/9221-quicktip.html > > <http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/generic-routing-encapsulation-gre/9221-quicktip.html> > and have managed to alter the syntax to fit with IOS-XR but when I get > to crypto map commands: > > *crypto map myvpn 10 ipsec-isakmp set peer 192.168.2.2 set > transform-set > to_fred match address 101 * > > I cannot find any comparable command syntax in IOS-XR: > RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:petach-tikva-gp(config)#crypto map VPN 15 gdoi > ? > fail-close Specify a fail-close ACL. > interface Enable crypto map on an interface > ipsec-node Set the ipsec node on this crypto map > match Match values. > set Set values > > What am I missing? > > Thanks, > Hank > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]> > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > <https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp> > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > <http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/> > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
