Hi, James,

Thank you for your detailed answer.

I realized that I have too much traffic on the fabric channel. I combined 2*10G
on RSP in LAG and the peak traffic in that LAG is 10/6Gbps in/out. It couldn't
overload 20G duplex fabric channel.
I also have 2 cards without DFC, but the summary traffic from them is about
3-4Gbps duplex. So I need to find an explanation for that huge amount of
traffic from fabric.

I'm going to start from IOS upgrade :) I've heard smth about high fabric load
with multicast on young versions of IOS15, and I still have 15.1(3)S3.

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Valery Lutoshkin